Types of bathroom door mats:
- By type:
1. All cotton: natural fiber, without any irritation in contact with skin, good for human body, good moisture absorption, breathable, but easy to wrinkle.
2. Polyester-cotton blended fabric (polyester-viscose blended fabric): not easy to wrinkle, good smoothness, good tear strength, but easy to fuzz and pilling, easy to generate static electricity.
3. Viscose fiber (rayon): excellent moisture absorption, air permeability, good drape, low cost, but large shrinkage rate, poor wet treatment strength, and easy to wrinkle.
4. Polyester: poor moisture absorption, poor air permeability, pilling, serious static electricity, good shape retention, high tearing strength, wear resistance, good gloss, smooth surface.
5. PC foam plastic: poor moisture absorption, poor air permeability, easy to generate static electricity, good shape retention, and low tear strength.
- According to the shape: rectangle, circle, oval.
How to buy bathroom door mats:
1. The bathroom is the most hydrated and slippery place in the room. Therefore, when choosing, you can touch the front of the non-slip mat with your hands and choose high-quality fluffy materials to give people a soft and soft feeling.
2. For the back of the bathroom non-slip mat, you can choose some materials that are more light fast, tough, durable, beautiful, and have a long service life. This will not only achieve a good anti-skid function, but also be more durable, such as PVC plastic and plastic materials.
3. Since the environment of the bathroom non-slip mat is humid, we must clean it frequently. Therefore, it is best to choose materials that are easy to clean when purchasing.
4. Understanding the characteristics of anti-slip mats of various materials is also conducive to our purchase.