Coir door mat cleaning:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner to fully vacuum the door mat, and then dilute the cleaning agent, or fill the water tank;
2. After the doormat is in the water tank for 10-15 minutes, the stain will be separated from the fiber;
3. Use a scrubber to wash, and the operation walks backwards so that each operation line overlaps, and at least two washes are carried out;
4. While cleaning the door mats, use a water suction machine to absorb the cleaned floor mats;
5. Let the doormat dry completely. In order to speed up the drying of the carpet, you can turn on the doormat blow dryer.