Material: felt cloth + non-slip rubber bottom
Size: 40*60cm, 50*80cm
Scope of application: entrance door inside and outside, kitchen door, bathroom door, balcony
The texture of the door mat is hard and soft in China, with a rubber non-slip bottom, good adsorption and strong adhesion to the ground. No hemming treatment, one-piece cutting, no line off, no warping, free cut. It adopts new high-tech digital printing technology, which does not fade, has strong three-dimensional effect, and is natural and realistic.
Choice of door mat
Generally speaking, for indoor floor mats, acrylic, cotton, and microfiber can be selected as the material. For outdoor floor mats, rubber flocking, coconut fiber and other synthetic fiber materials should be selected as the material. the Lord. According to the partition of each room, the specific explanation is as follows:
- At the door. Floor mats are used here to scrape sand, decontaminate, and prevent dust from being brought into the room to cause pollution. Therefore, foot pads made of materials with good decontamination effect, wear resistance and easy to clean, such as rubber, coconut fiber, polypropylene, nylon, polyester, etc. should be used.
- Entrance. The floor mat can protect the floor and reduce the wear on the ground. Therefore, you can choose acrylic mats that are soft and hard to shed.
- Toilets. Place mats in front of the wash basin and at the door of the bathroom, mainly to absorb water. Therefore, cotton or superfine fiber mats should be chosen, especially superfine fiber materials. Consumers step on it directly after leaving the bath, which not only absorbs water quickly, but also feels very comfortable to the touch.
- The kitchen. Floor mats are used here to prevent water and oil in the kitchen from entering the living area. It is recommended to use cotton pads here. Because the cotton pad has good water and oil absorption, and because it is a natural material, it is safer to use in the kitchen. In addition, cotton-based pads are mostly dark colored, which is not obvious after soiling, and it is easier to clean. Another outstanding advantage of cotton mats is that they are low in price. They are also made of natural superfine fiber mats, and the price is about 1.5 times that. Using cotton pads in a dirty environment like the kitchen will not hurt your heart even if you change them frequently.
- The bedroom. Many people like to put a mat next to the bed so that they can go barefoot on the ground without catching a cold when they get out of bed. Although there are many bedside mats on the market, Li Peng still recommends that everyone use cotton or microfiber mats in the bedroom. These two mat materials are safe and pollution-free, completely eliminate the trouble of static electricity, and have a comfortable texture, which is very suitable for use in bedrooms and children’s rooms.
- Balcony, stairway. The floor mats mainly play a non-slip effect in these two places, and you can choose a floor mat made of acrylic and non-slip mats.