Position of door mat:
- Kitchen: Prevent water and oil in the kitchen from entering outside the kitchen. Handu recommends using cotton mats with good water and oil absorption. The color is dark, not obvious after soiling, easy to clean, and cheap.
- Balcony, stairway: can play a non-slip effect.
- Doorway: Decontamination and dust removal to prevent soil on shoes from entering the room. Generally use coconut fiber material, rubber, nylon, polypropylene, polyester and other materials for dust removal mats.
- Toilets: play a role in absorbing water. Therefore, cotton or superfine fiber mats should be chosen, especially superfine fiber materials. Consumers step on it directly after going out of the bath, it absorbs water quickly and feels comfortable to the touch.
- Bedroom: Put it next to the bed. It is recommended that you use cotton or microfiber mats in the bedroom. These two floor mats are safe and pollution-free, completely eliminate the trouble of static electricity, and have a comfortable texture, which is very suitable for use in bedrooms and children’s rooms.
- Entrance: It can protect the floor and reduce the wear on the ground. Therefore, you can choose acrylic mats that are soft and hard to shed.