1. All cotton: natural fiber, without any irritation in contact with the skin, beneficial and harmless to the human body, good moisture absorption, breathable, but easy to wrinkle.
2. Polyester-cotton blended fabric (polyester-viscose blended fabric): not easy to wrinkle, good smoothness, good tear strength, but easy to fuzz and pilling, easy to generate static electricity.
3. Viscose fiber (rayon): excellent moisture absorption, air permeability, good drape, low cost, but large shrinkage rate, poor wet treatment strength, and easy to wrinkle.
4. Polyester: poor moisture absorption, poor air permeability, pilling, serious static electricity, good shape retention, high tearing strength, abrasion resistance, good gloss, and smooth surface.
5. PC foam plastic: poor moisture absorption, poor air permeability, easy to generate static electricity, good shape retention, and low tear strength.