1. Turn over regularly. In the first year of purchase, the new mattress should be flipped up and down every two to three months, left and right, or head to foot to make the springs of the mattress evenly stressed, and then flip it about once every six months.
2. Use better quality sheets to not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
3. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner on a regular basis, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying on it immediately after taking a shower or sweating, let alone using electrical appliances or smoking in bed.
4. Don’t often sit on the edge of the bed, because the 4 corners of the mattress are the most fragile. Sitting on the edge of the bed for a long time may damage the edge guard springs.
5. Don’t jump on the bed to avoid damage to the spring when a single point of force is applied.
6. Remove the plastic packaging bag when using it to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and to prevent the mattress from getting damp. Do not expose the mattress to the sun for too long, which will cause the fabric to fade.