Carpets are divided into six grades according to the performance of the place they are used:
(1) Mild household grade: laying in rooms or parts that are not frequently used;
(2) Moderate household level or light professional use level: used in the master bedroom or dining room, etc.;
(3) General household grade or moderate professional use grade: used in living rooms and frequent traffic areas such as stairs, corridors, etc.;
(4) Severe household grade or general professional grade: used in places with heavy wear and tear in the home;
(5) Severe professional use level: generally not used by families;
(6) Luxury grade: The carpet has good quality and long fiber, so it is luxurious.