1. Classified by purpose: commercial pads, household pads, pet pads, industrial pads, car pads, etc.
2. Divided by function: sand scraping, dust removal, water absorption, hydrophobic, oil absorption, non-slip, deodorant, antibacterial, anti-fatigue, anti-vibration, anti-ultraviolet, far infrared, protective floor material, advertising signs, etc.
3. According to the area of use: outdoor mat, indoor mat, elevator mat, passage mat, kitchen mat, bathroom mat, toilet mat, swimming pool mat, etc.
4. According to the fiber of the carpet surface: nylon fiber, absorbent fiber, synthetic fiber, polypropylene fiber, acrylic fiber, polyester, etc. (from good to bad).
5. According to the textile technology of the carpet surface: cut pile, loop pile and so on.
6. According to the bottom material: rubber bottom, natural rubber bottom, synthetic rubber bottom, PVC bottom, etc.
7. According to size:
A. Household floor mats are generally 40 X 60 CM, 50X75CM, 60X90CM, 75X100CM, 75X120CM, 75X150CM, and can also be customized;
B. Commercial floor mats are generally customized or assembled according to actual needs. The common size of assembled module pad is 20X20CM and 30X30CM.