In order to facilitate our family life, some non-slip floor mats will be arranged at the door to avoid people slipping when walking due to water stains. The rubber non-slip floor mats can effectively absorb the wet water on the phone and ensure cleanliness. At the same time, it also guarantees people’s safety. Let’s take a look at the relevant knowledge of rubber anti-skid mats.
The purchase of non-slip floor mats for toilets
1. The bathroom is a place where water is easy to appear on the indoor floor, so it is also a slippery place inside. Therefore, when choosing a bathroom non-slip mat, you must consider the anti-slip water absorption of the rubber non-slip mat. Under normal circumstances, the better the quality of the non-slip mat, the lower its water absorption rate, so that its drainage capacity will be large, so that the bathroom will not often be in a damp state and can dry quickly. And the lower the water absorption rate of the anti-skid pad, the greater the friction with the ground, the less likely it is to slip.
2. For the back of the bathroom non-slip mat, you can choose some materials that are more light-resistant, tough, durable, beautiful, and have a long service life, which can not only achieve good anti-skid function, but also more durable, such as PVC rubber and plastic materials.
3. Since the environment of the bathroom non-slip mat is damp, we must clean it frequently. Therefore, it is better to choose materials that are easy to clean when purchasing.
4. Regarding the texture and density of the anti-skid pad in the bathroom, you can observe from the side whether the surface of the anti-skid pad is flat, check whether the drainage holes on the surface have a lot of uneven size, and check whether the texture density is too high from the certificate. You can try to scratch the surface of the non-slip mat. If scratches appear easily, it means that the density is insufficient. Note that a too thick non-slip mat is easy to trap dirt and is difficult to clean, and the water vapor sucked in by the drain hole cannot be quickly dispersed.
Cleaning of rubber non-slip floor mats
1. When the weather is good, the rubber non-slip mat can be taken out to sterilize in the sun and placed indoors for a long time. If it encounters humid air, it is easy to mold. Second, dry it immediately after washing to keep it dry.
2. If it is accidentally stained with mimeograph, paint or soup, wash it immediately to ensure it is clean and prevent peculiar smell. The cleaning of the floor mat is the same as daily care, shake off the dust on the floor mat.
3. Use a high-pressure water pipe to rinse the rubber non-slip floor mat. It is easy to rinse with water temperature below 40℃. Some neutral detergents can be used appropriately. Do not use acid-alkaline detergents to clean, because it will accelerate the aging of the floor mats.